Built as a single-family residence in 1868 by the last mayor of Lawrenceville Borough just prior to Lawrenceville being annexed to the City of Pittsburgh, 178 43rd is now a legal, fully rented 3-unit property which would additionally be well-suited for an owner-occupant. Unit 1: 1st floor plus basement, 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths. Unit 2: 2nd floor front, 1 bedroom, 1 bath. Unit 3: 2nd floor back, Studio apt. All have separate utilities. Units 1 & 2 have gas heat & appliances. Unit 3 is all electric. 2+ car cement off-street parking pad. 1/2 block off of Butler St right smack dab in the middle of all of the Lawrenceville action.
County School District